Log Roll Edging
Garden log roll edging has been hugely popular with UK gardeners for many years. One of the main reasons for its continuous popularity is that is so fast and easy to install. It can be used for many different applications in the garden from lawn edging to making a raised border.
See below for some of the many uses of log roll edging
- Lawn edging. Great for giving a tidy appearance to your lawn.
- Creating raised borders. Ideal and fast solution without the need of bricks and mortar.
- Retaining sloping borders. Retain sloping borders and create an attractive feature.
- Edging paths. Nothing looks neater than a properly edged path.
- Dividing different areas in your garden.Ideal for separating different areas in your garden like gravel to lawn.
How long will it last?
Our wooden border log rolls are cut from pressure treated wound timber logs and reinforced with a double wire backing making them secure but still flexible enough to create any shape you want for your design. We guarantee our border log roll for 10 years.
How to install
You can use log edging metal spikes to secure them in place but if you were using it to create tall raised borders then we would recommend using longer spikes made from wood.